Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. Now we're the fastest growing company in Europe, active and growing in 11 different countries across 3 continents.
You’ll be responsible for monitoring goods in and out, as well as general warehouse duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the uninterrupted flow of goods in and out of our warehouses
- Work in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments
- Keep the warehouse clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Continually review operating systems and procedures, recommending any changes to improve operational efficiency
- Liaise with Line Leaders, Quality Checkers, Inventory and Shift Managers
- Ensure all goods received are organised into the correct locations
- Adhering to and upholding strict Health and Safety standards
- Keen eye for detail
- Good organizational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment
- Quick and effective problem solver
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Great sense of humour
What do you get in Return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly onsite market
- Health cash plan and anytime health line
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly breakfast, celebrations and on and off site social activities
- Access to our onsite facilities including table tennis and pool table and free hot drinks
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.