Includes Weekend work
Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. Now we're the fastest growing company in Europe, active and growing in 11 different countries across 3 continents.
You’ll be responsible for managing the quality of goods that come into our warehouse. You’ll be expected to carefully check and record traceability of the products that come through the door. You will be reporting to the Warehouse Shift Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Receive and check that all products have been delivered in full.
- Check the Quality of goods conforms with our agreed specs.
- Record traceability information using a variety of equipment and media.
- Report any issues found.
- Liaise and communicate with other teams and Warehouse Shift Manager.
- Support management in training of staff
- Comply with Food Safety Regulations and HelloFresh quality standards
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good organizational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment
- Quick and effective problem solver
- Work well under pressure and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
What do you get in Return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly onsite market
- Health cash plan and anytime health line
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly breakfast, celebrations and on and off site social activities
- Access to our onsite facilities including table tennis and pool table and free hot drinks
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.