HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing start-up in the past, but at just 8 years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team, look no further!
About the job:
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with attention to detail, to join our Finance Team and help us improve reporting efficiencies and processes. Take your finance career to the next level!
What you will be doing:
- Preparing and updating existing templates for management reporting and budget submissions.
- Supporting the team to ensure reporting accuracy for quarterly budgeting process.
- Scrutinise and stress test underlying assumptions for financial modelling.
- Preparation of dashboards and reporting on key business metrics to stakeholders.
- Supporting with cash flow forecasts and assessing capital implications of future business initiatives.
- Providing logical insights and Ad-hoc project work and process improvements on existing systems and models.
- Supporting wider business on new project initiatives, ensuring information is being reported and communicated accurately.
- Updating financial records for government statistics surveys.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required by the finance team.
Who you are:
- Experience within retail, FMCG or eCommerce are an advantage
- Understands the structure of the P&L and Balance sheet.
- A focused self-starter with good attention to detail. Able to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Organised and efficient. Able to work in a busy and fast-moving office and under pressure.
- Process driven, analytical mindset with an eagerness to learn and develop.
- Proficiency in SQL a bonus.
- Drive to continuously improve and build processes.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Breakfast everyday
- Weekly after work drinks and socials
- Pension scheme contribution
- Fantastic social activities (we once transformed our office into a multilevel, mini golf course!)
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, we will invite you for two interviews: one competency interview and one culture fit interview.