HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So if you’re keen to join a caring, fun and energetic team, look no further!
About the role:
A role that will challenge you but also allow you the freedom to make decisions in the management of a product range that changes weekly and the challenges that come with this.
What you’ll be doing:
- To be the point of escalation for the Inventory Coordinators and wider Inventory Team.
- Support with the Goods In and Goods out planning daily with a view to improve this.
- Support with Supplier management to ensure product arrival aligns with Production.
- Support in the generation of Operational critical documents that allow movement of stock around the site.
- Understand, document and improve the operational logic in how stock is received, processed and picked into customer boxes.
- To be a Warehouse Management System Superuser.
- Reacting to changes and problem solving quickly and effectively to minimise disruption.
- Reviewing current ways of working to improve and keep up with the ever-changing operation at Hellofresh.
Who you are:
- Degree educated or equivalent work experience
- Good use of Excel. Minimum intermediate level
- Ability to effectively problem solve in a time pressured environment
- Is a natural self starter, who is able to manage their own time
- Someone who is driven to go above and beyond
- Someone who can breakdown a problem, understand the root cause and implement a solution that addresses these root causes
- Strong communication skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change and challenge
What you'll get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- 33 days holiday
- Gym membership or Private health insurance
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly breakfast, celebrations and on and off site social activities
- Access to our on site facilities including table tennis and pool table and free hot drinks
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Start date: ASAP
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Working hours: this role might require working weekends
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. If successful, you will be asked to fill in a technical test, and, depending on the results, you will be invited to two video interviews: one competency and one culture fit.