HelloFresh: Join one of the World’s fastest growing startups
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 13 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
For our young and passionate team, we are looking for a Business Analyst that can help take our BI operations and tool automation to the next level.
BI operations: You will be devoted to supporting key operational processes, such as forecasting and analyzing customer behaviour and ensuring that all operational teams get the right data in time. This data is paramount as many of our supply chain decisions rely on this data such as ordering ingredients, planning production and delivering the product to our customers’ homes.
Tool automation: You will work project-based on improving our tool landscape (excel/g-sheet) and help the operational teams transition to more sophisticated self-built tools (Python). You will have the opportunity to work on challenging problems and
- Support ongoing BI and operational processes, such as forecasting and planning, to ensure that all stakeholders get the data they need in time in highest quality
- Work with the Business Development/Business Intelligence team to improve and/or develop workflow tools and processes across the organization
- Independently drive data analysis of our supply chain and operational processes to provide business insights and recommendations
- Collaborate with our global Data team, which is based in Berlin, to roll-out HelloFresh proprietary tools in the Nordics.
- Provide ad hoc support on special projects related to improving our overall business - both operationally and commercially
- Ensure data compliance in collection, processing, consuming and distribution, following global HelloFresh standards
Who we are looking for
- 1-3 years work experience within business intelligence, data analytics, data engineering or similar
- Min bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or similar
- Strong skills within data analysis (Python, SQL, excel/g-sheet)
- Solid business understanding
- Strong analytical mind set and thrive in a fast paced environment
- You can work proactively and independently and have a ‘can do’ attitude
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day on
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, development initiatives etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.