Do you want to change the world? Be a member of an award winning business? Work with motivated and inspiring people? Great, so do we!
We're HelloFresh, the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. More than a company; we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the global cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
Based in our modern Berlin office and reporting to the Intl. Director for Product
Operations, we are looking for someone to join our team and drive and streamline best practice product operations across our international markets.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced operations/ project manager or consultant with a passion for driving product improvement across multiple markets. You will responsible for:
- Strategic product management; reviewing current existing product KPIs. Advising on how to develop our core offering, particularly in larger markets, but also in new markets, when they mature to start formal business planning processes
- Collaborating and building strong relationships with/between international and local teams from 9 different markets
- Analytical decision making; working with Heads of Product in the local markets, and International Analytical teams, to ensure that Heads of Product have access to correct information, and analyses, to inform key product development decisions.
- Developing business cases to improve the physical product as well as local and international culinary and product operations processes (e.g business processes, systems and technology, team and organisational structures)
- Overseeing and leading identified improvement projects from start to finish including research, assessment, implementation and impact analysis. (e.g. physical product packaging, and new ingredient development)
- Developing project plans and engaging team members across multiple markets and departments - such as Technology, Marketing and Operations - to achieve these improvement opportunities in an ambitious timeline
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a top-tier university and a proven record of exceptional academic performance
- 3-5 years in operations/project management or consulting
- Strong writing & analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Comfortable in Excel
- Strong organizational skills, a detail-oriented mindset, and the ability to spot minute details that others miss
- The ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Comfortable in the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- You are a team player, you thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
What You'll Get in Return
- The chance to have an impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- A very steep learning curve and plenty of room for personal growth
- International career development across Europe
- Competitive salary and benefits - including team lunches and development opportunities
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!