At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Based in our modern Berlin offices we are looking for someone to join our SCM Analytics team.
About the job
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability of successfully applying data analysis in a supply chain environment. You will be responsible for:
- Deep dive into our fulfillment processes across markets, understand our tools and data availability and build insights on our processes, gathering all the input from business owners to make sure that we can optimise production, inventory and capacity planning.
- Develop key metrics and performance indicators to evaluate pick and pack, production and overall fulfillment performance
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify patterns, correlations, and insights which will help us continuously improve our fulfillment operations
- Help us build and drive forward our production and fulfillment data analytics roadmap
- Champion the team’s enthusiasm for being data-driven and work closely with our data governance team to ensure adherence to best practices and knowledge sharing
- Working effectively with stakeholders from 13 different markets to collect data and understand main pain-points
Who we are looking for
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and clearly communicate data insights.
- Hands-on experience in business intelligence, data mining, predictive analytics and statistical analyses.
- 4+ years of experience in supply chain analytics (production and fulfillment background highly preferred)
- People leadership experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel/VBA, SQL, Python/R or any other scripting languages. Tableau experience is a plus
- The ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- You are a team player, you thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.