At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energized home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our success does not come easily – we rely on complex feedback and data to help drive our business forward. This is why we are looking for a business savvy, analytically minded Intern to join our International Product Operations Team.
About the role
From day one you’ll be given real accountability and use customer feedback to drive forward our physical product offering (our menus and recipes) while liaising with both local and global stakeholders to steer our strategy to increase customer satisfaction.
The successful applicant will require a mix of entrepreneurialism, creativity, administration and commercial logic.
The kind of experience that we offer has opened a number of doors for previous interns either within or outside of HelloFresh - including employment with some of the top strategy consulting firms and senior management positions in other startups.
- On a daily basis, you will be extracting, manipulating and analyzing data, drawing actionable insights to enable decision making on the key questions facing International Product Operations
- By analyzing data sets you will have the opportunity to help our local markets improve our physical product offering.
- Support cross-functional projects across the global business, liaising with key stakeholders in both local markets and the International team
- Communicating on a regular basis and exchanging ideas and best practices with our global teams from around the world.
Who you are
- You have a strong academic record from a top university (preferably in Engineering, Business, Sciences or Economics)
- An outstanding level of numerical and analytical thinking with a logical approach
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Excel at an advanced level, with the aspiration to expand your skills to other data analytical tools such as SQL and Tableau
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and nontechnical individuals
- You are passionate about our business and have a real interest in learning how we can use data to provide key product insight into our food offering
- You are available as soon as possible for at least 6 months
- You speak English fluently (other European languages are a plus but not absolutely necessary)
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Located in Berlin
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Paid internship
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)