At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- As Junior Supply Chain Project Manager, you will work in our Global Supply Chain Team and support the development of industry-leading best practices and blue prints for everything we do along our entire value chain (recipe creation, menu planning, purchasing, receiving, inventory production and invoicing)
- You will be involved in a broad range of projects on an international level transforming our operations in the 14 countries we are in
- You will manage the continuous improvement of purchasing strategies and operations, just-in-time production processes
- You have a very high level of exposure to leading senior industry experts and local senior management
- You will closely collaborate with our Tech team to support the creation of Ops Tools to enable an agile and efficient Supply Chain
Who we’re looking for
- Degree in business, economics, engineering or supply chain management from a top university
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience (consulting, operations, manufacturing)
- Robust analytical ability, yet "hands-on" mentality
- Attention to detail and process orientation
- Fluent English skills (German / Dutch / Swedish a plus) and ease with working in a truly international environment
- Willingness to frequently travel to our international offices and production facilities to work in close collaboration with the local teams
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- True self-starters and creators (instead of administrators)
What we offer
- Work for a love-brand
- Be at the fore-front of creative development
- Work with top players in the market
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.