HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So if you’re keen to join a caring, fun and energetic team, look no further!
About the job:
We're currently on the hunt for a Shift Manager to join our passionate, hardworking team. Reporting into the Operations Management Team, you'll be responsible for warehouse operations and production in one of the UK's fastest growing food companies! You'll be expected to drive excellent standards, improve processes and develop our teams, to ensure we provide an exceptional product to our hungry customers, each and every delivery.
What you will be doing:
- Running shifts with the view to maximise operational efficiency and productivity
- Responsible for achieving performance KPI’s such as efficiency and error rates
- Ensure optimum utilisation of shift labour by effective labour planning, training & development of all staff
- Working closely with the teams to ensure the production lines are operating with a safety first mentality
- Ensuring excellent communication between production/warehouse team members and Operations staff
- Accurate completion of all paperwork and reporting of shift performance and KPI's
- Create a positive team dynamic and push the importance of engagement across the site.
- Be the point of escalation and support for all staff on shift
- Lead and motivate all Operational staff to care about our product and our customers
Who you are:
- Effective problem solving, with a solutions focus and strong technical knowledge
- KPI and results driven
- Strong understanding of health and safety and its application in a warehouse/production environment.
- Used to working in a high pressure, fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Understanding of operational reporting, key information identification and critical issue escalation.
- Excellent people skills and be passionate about achieving results through people.
- Great communication skills and decision-making capabilities. Logical approach to making decisions, promoting the customer comes first mindset.
- Managing projects and delivering within set time scales
- Experience within an FMCG or food background is preferable
- Positive attitude and a professional approach
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change and challenge.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly team lunches and fantastic social activities
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Start date: ASAP
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Working hours: Full time - 40 hours p/week, shift rotation across days and nights, includes weekend working
Recruitment process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team. Should you be successful, you will be invited to a round of video interviews (one competency and one culture fit) for which you will be asked to work on a case study.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.