HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So if you’re keen to join a caring, fun and energetic team, look no further!
About the job
HelloFresh is on the hunt for a talented Lead Analyst to support our exciting and ambitious marketing plans for 2021 and beyond as the business continues to grow rapidly.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director and working closely with the Head of Growth and rest of the Marketing team, you’ll be analysing available data to support marketing and wider business decisions, supporting key quarterly and yearly budgeting processes, forecasting conversion volume, and making the team’s routines more efficient and automated when possible, supporting the development of dashboards and tools to make performance analysis as quick and insightful as possible.
What you will be doing:
- Support the quarterly and annual marketing budgeting cycles
- Working closely with the Marketing Director, Head of Growth and Head of Brand, and the Local/Global marketing channel owners, collecting and articulating all inputs and ensuring that the final budget outcome is accurate, insightful and that it maximizes potential marketing value while aligning with overall business plan expectation.
- Develop and maintain a model that supports the forecast of the number of conversions (activations and reactivations) expected on an ongoing basis as part of a wider business forecasting process that estimates the volume of boxes sold every week.
- Evaluate the growth team KPI targets and raise awareness with channel owners when these seem unrealistic.
- Ad-hoc marketing analysis, providing insights to the marketing team, Marketing Director and global team about local performance and impact (sales, revenue, quality of customers acquired, etc.) from a conversion, CAC, LTV, and ROI perspective.
- Develop tools in different platforms (Tableau, SQL, Python) to support the team in automating analysis and processes (whenever possible) that are currently done in a manual or semi-manual way.
- Based on weekly performance analysis, raise awareness for opportunities for more effective marketing investment allocation in order to maximise marketing ROI, challenging the team on how they can scale growth channels with strong performance and then support deploying all investment adjustments within the marketing business plan.
- Champion a test-driven culture and processes, by helping the marketing team to implement A/B tests, improving the effectiveness of our test hypothesis, ensuring clean test setups, monitoring tests roll-out, and tracking their performance.
- Work with your global counterpart on analysis for large campaigns to help inform future decisions with above the line channels.
- Manage all Marketing Analytics’ activities, keeping a clean and organized list of priorities, sharing the workload with your direct report (Marketing Analytics Coordinator) and managing his routines and deliverables.
Who you are:
- Analytical by nature, motivated self-starter and a born problem-solver who’s not afraid of liaising with other teams to implement solutions
- Have extensive hands-on experience working with Excel, SQL and Tableau at an advanced level, with the aspiration to expand your commercial acumen
- Great at transforming data and numbers into real-life opportunities. You are also keen on implementing and tracking the solutions yourself
- Highly motivated by a fast-paced culture of continuous feedback, growth and healthy debate
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Have great organizational skills and can easily manage a team, defining priorities and proposing new and more efficient ways
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Additional working flexibility available after 6 months
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Borrow my Doggy Premium account
- Free breakfast, hot and cold drinks every day
- Weekly Power Sanctuary Yoga class
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities and team building
Start date: asap
Level and progression: A Lead brings specialist skills to one business area, running complex operational tasks and leading smaller projects independently, with only punctual support from manager. From there, you can progress to a Manager level withing the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Recruitment Process: first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, we will ask you to work on a technical test (should be fun) at home. If you are invited to the next stage, you will have a first stage with two interviews (one in which two members of the Growth Team will get to know you better, and one competency interview, for which you will need to work on a case study.). Should you be successful, you will have final calls with our Director Marketing Business Intelligence and UK CEO.