Cheeseburger Inspired Sloppy Joe
with Pumpkin Seed and Baby Leaf Salad
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Mature Cheddar Cheese
(Contains Cereals containing gluten May contain Milk, Egg, Soya)
Beef Stock Paste
(Contains Egg, Mustard)
Baby Leaf Mix
Not included in your delivery
- Heat a frying pan on medium-high heat (no oil).
- Once hot, fry the pork mince, 5-6 mins.
- Break up the mince as it cooks, then drain the fat.
- Season with salt and pepper. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw meat. Cook so there's no pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, grate the cheese.
- Halve the burger buns.
- Toast the buns in your toaster.
- Once the pork has browned, stir in the beef stock paste, ketchup and water (see pantry for both).
- Simmer, 1-2 mins. Add a splash of water if needed.
- Lay the toasted buns on plates, cut-side up.
- Top with the pork mince, cheese and burger sauce - as much as you'd like.
- Serve the baby leaf salad on the side.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and scatter over the pumpkin seeds.