Puttanesca Inspired Parmesan and Parma Ham Ravioli
with Tenderstem Broccoli, Olives, Chilli Flakes and Rocket
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Parma Ham & Parmigiano Reggiano Filled Pasta
(Contains Milk, Egg, Cereals containing gluten May contain Mustard, Soya)
Chicken Stock Paste
Grated Hard Italian Style Cheese
(Contains Milk, Egg)
Not included in your delivery
- Boil a full kettle.
- Cut the Tenderstem® broccoli into thirds.
- Pour the boiled water into a saucepan with 0.5 tsp salt and bring back to the boil.
- Add the ravioli and broccoli and cook until tender, 3-4 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Add the tomato puree and fry for 1-2 mins.
- Add the chicken stock pasta, water and sugar for the sauce (see pantry for both).
- Simmer until thickened slightly, 1-2 mins.
- Next, reduce the heat and stir through the butter (see pantry).
- Once the pasta is cooked and the broccoli is tender, drain in a colander and return to the pan. Drizzle with oil and stir through to stop it sticking together.
- Stir the the ravioli, broccoli, olives and hard Italian-style cheese to the sauce.
- Share the pasta between your serving bowls.
- Sprinkle over the chilli flakes.
- Serve with the rocket alongside and drizzle over some oil to finish.