Chorizo Linguine in Creamy Sauce
with Peas, Rocket and Balsamic Glaze
Looking for a super quick and tasty midweek dinner option? Try cooking up our Chorizo Linguine in Creamy Sauce in just 15 minutes for a delicious and speedy meal.
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
(Contains Cereals containing gluten)
Chicken Stock Paste
Grated Hard Italian Style Cheese
(Contains Milk, Egg)
Not included in your delivery
Water for the Sauce
- Boil a full kettle. Pour it into a saucepan with 1/4 tsp salt on high heat.
- Boil the linguine, 12 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Once hot, fry the chorizo, 3-4 mins.
- Stir the chicken stock paste, creme fraiche and water for the sauce (see pantry) into the chorizo.
- Bring to the boil. Lower the heat and simmer, 2-3 mins.
- Meanwhile, drain the pasta and pop back in the pan. Drizzle with oil and stir through.
- Next, stir the peas and cheese into the sauce. Cook so it's piping hot, 1-2 mins.
- Stir in the cooked pasta.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed. Add a splash of water if it's too thick.
- Serve your pasta in bowls.
- Top with the rocket and drizzle with the balsamic glaze.