Thai Green Style Chicken Curry
with Baby Spinach and Fragrant Jasmine Rice
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Thai Green Style Paste
Thai Style Spice Blend
Chicken Stock Paste
Diced Chicken Thigh
- Boil a full kettle. Pour it into a saucepan with 0.25 tsp salt on high heat.
- Boil the rice, 10-12 mins.
- Once cooked, drain, pop back in the pan and cover.
- Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Once hot, fry the Thai green style curry paste and Thai style spice blend, 30 secs.
- Next, stir in the coconut milk and chicken stock.
- Add the diced chicken. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat. Simmer, 10-12 mins. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw meat. Cook so there's no pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, halve the lime.
- Once thickened, add the spinach to the curry in handfuls, 1-2 mins.
- Squeeze in some lime juice. Add a splash of water if it's too thick.
- Taste and season with salt, pepper or more lime juice if needed.
- Fluff up the rice and share between your bowls.
- Top with the curry.
- Cut any remaining lime into wedges for squeezing over.