Easy Curried Salmon and Sticky Veg
with Chips and Greek Style Yoghurt
Deliciously easy to cook, it only takes 3 steps to put this Easy Curried Salmon and Sticky Veg on the table. Combine our chef-approved shortcuts and simple instructions to make a restaurant quality dinner that's as easy as 1-2-3!
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Mixed Peppers and Red Onion
McCain Home Chips
(Contains Cereals containing gluten)
North Indian Style Spice Mix
Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Pop the veg and chips onto a baking tray. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle over half the North Indian style spice mix, then toss to coat. Spread out in a single layer.
- Bake on the middle shelf, 25-30 mins. Turn halfway through.
- Meanwhile, lay the salmon fillets, skin-side down, onto a lined baking tray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle over the remaining spice mix. Drizzle with some oil and rub to coat.
- When the veg has 15 mins left, roast the salmon on the top shelf, 10-15 mins. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw fish. Cook so it's opaque in the middle.
- Stir the peas and half the mango chutney through the roasted veg. Return to the oven for 1-2 mins.
- Share your sticky veg between your bowls and top with the salmon. Spoon the remaining mango chutney over the salmon.
- Drizzle over the yoghurt to finish.