Easy Salmon on Fresh Pesto Tagliatelle
with Baby Spinach and Garlic Baguette
Deliciously easy to cook, it only takes 3 steps to put this Easy Salmon on Fresh Pesto Tagliatelle on the table. Combine our chef-approved shortcuts and simple instructions to make a restaurant quality dinner that's as easy as 1-2-3!
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Demi Garlic Baguettes
(Contains Cereals containing gluten May contain Sesame)
Vegetable Stock Paste
(Contains Cereals containing gluten, Egg May contain Mustard, Soya)
Grated Hard Italian Style Cheese
(Contains Milk, Egg)
Not included in your delivery
Water for the Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Place the garlic baguettes onto one side of a lined baking tray.
- Lay the salmon fillets, skin-side down, onto the other side of the tray. Season with salt and pepper.
- When the oven is hot, roast on the top shelf, 10-15 mins. IMPORTANT: Wash your hands and equipment after handling raw fish. It's cooked when opaque in the middle.
- Meanwhile, add the creme fraiche, vegetable stock paste and water (see pantry) to a saucepan.
- Heat on high and bring to the boil, then reduce the heat.
- Stir in the fresh tagliatelle. Simmer, 5-6 mins.
- Next, stir in the pesto, spinach and half the cheese, making sure it's piping hot, 1-2 mins.
- Stir a knob of butter (if you'd like) into the pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add a splash of water if it's too thick.
- Serve the pasta in bowls topped with the salmon. Sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
- Serve the garlic bread alongside.