Quick Butter Chicken Breast Masala
with Green Beans and Rice
Looking for a super quick and tasty midweek dinner option? Try cooking up our Quick Butter Chicken Breast Masala in just 15 minutes for a delicious and speedy meal.
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Diced Chicken Breast
North Indian Style Spice Mix
Chicken Stock Paste
Not included in your delivery
Sugar for the Sauce
Water for the Sauce
- Boil a half-full kettle.
- Pour the boiled water into a saucepan with 1/4 tsp salt on high heat.
- Boil the rice, 10-12 mins.
- Once cooked, drain and pop back in the pan. Cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Trim the green beans. Cut into thirds.
- Once hot, fry the chicken and green beans, 5-6 mins. Season with salt and pepper. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw meat.
- Once the chicken has browned, stir in the tomato puree and North Indian style spice mix.
- Add the sugar and water for the sauce (see pantry for both).
- Stir in the chicken stock paste.
- Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down slightly. Simmer, 3-4 mins.
- Next, stir in the double cream.
- Bring to the boil, then stir in the butter (see pantry). Remove from the heat. IMPORTANT: Cook so there's no pink in the middle.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve your curry and rice in bowls.