Beef Sweet Chilli Szechuan Noodles
with Green Beans
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Egg Noodle Nest
(Contains Egg, Cereals containing gluten)
Sweet Chilli Sauce
Not included in your delivery
- Boil a half-full kettle.
- Meanwhile, trim the green beans, then cut into thirds.
- Pour the boiled water into a saucepan with 0.25 tsp salt on high heat.
- Boil the noodles, 4 mins. Once cooked, drain and run under cold water.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan on medium-high heat (no oil).
- Once hot, fry the beef and green beans, 5-6 mins. Break up the mince as it cooks, then drain the fat. Season with salt and pepper. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw meat. Cook so there's no pink in the middle.
- Add the coleslaw to the pan and stiry-fry, 2-3 mins.
- Stir in the hoisin, szechuan, sweet chilli and water (see pantry). Bring to the boil and simmer 1-2 mins. Season.
- Add the cooked noodles and toss to coat in the sauce, 1 min. Tip: Add a splash of water if you feel it needs it.
- Share the noodles between your bowls.