Bulgogi Chicken Breast Stir-Fry
with Noodles and Sugar Snap Peas
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
(May contain Celery)
Diced Chicken Breast
Egg Noodle Nest
(Contains Egg, Cereals containing gluten)
(Contains Cereals containing gluten, Soya)
Sugar Snap Peas
- Boil a full kettle. Pour it into a saucepan with 0.25 tsp salt on high heat.
- Slice the pepper into strips.
- Cut the lime into wedges.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Once hot, fry the chicken, 8-10 mins. Season with salt and pepper. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw meat. Cook so there's no pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, boil the noodles, 3-4 mins.
- Once cooked, drain and run under cold water.
- Next, add the pepper and sugar snap peas to the pan and fry, 3-4 mins.
- Stir in the bulgogi and soy and fry, 1-2 mins.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pan. Toss to coat and warm through, 1-2 mins.
- Add a splash of water if it's dry.
- Share the chicken noodles between your bowls.
- Serve with a lime wedge on the side for squeezing over.
Step 2 MOD: If you’ve chosen to get diced chicken breast instead of thigh, cook the recipe in the same way.