Chipotle Beef Cous Cous Bowl
with Spinach and Greek Style Salad Cheese
Looking for a super quick and tasty midweek dinner option? Try cooking up our Chipotle Beef Cous Cous Bowl in just 15 minutes for a delicious and speedy meal.
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
(Contains Cereals containing gluten May contain Soya)
Beef Stock Paste
Greek Style Salad Cheese
Not included in your delivery
- Boil a half-full kettle.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan on medium-high heat (no oil).
- Once hot, fry the beef, 5-6 mins. Break up the mince as it cooks. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw meat. Cook so there's no pink in the middle.
- Put the couscous into a bowl.
- Pour in the boiling water (see pantry) and stir in half the beef stock.
- Cover tightly with cling film. Leave to the side, 10 mins.
- Drain the fat from the mince. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the passata, chipotle paste (add less if you'd prefer things milder), honey, butter (see pantry for both) and the remaining beef stock to the beef.
- Bring to the boil and simmer, 2-3 mins.
- Add the spinach in handfuls, making sure it's piping hot, 1-2 mins.
- Add a splash of water if it's a little thick.
- Fluff the couscous up with a fork. Share between your bowls.
- Top with the chipotle beef.
- Crumble over the cheese.