Indian Spiced Beef and Pepper Tacos
with Mango Yoghurt and Baby Leaf Salad
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
(May contain Celery)
Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
Korma Curry Paste
Plain Taco Tortillas
(Contains Cereals containing gluten)
Baby Leaf Mix
- Chop the pepper into 1-2cm chunks.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Once hot, fry the beef mince and pepper until browned, 5-6 mins.
- Break up the mince as it cooks. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw meat. Cook so there's no pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together the yoghurt and mango chutney. Stir through the coleslaw mix and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Once the beef has browned, drain the fat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Next, stir in the korma style paste.
- Fry, 2 mins, then remove from heat. TIP: Add a splash of water if it looks a little thick.
- Meanwhile, microwave the tortillas for 850W: 50 secs / 750W: 1 min.
- If you don't have a microwave, just enjoy them cold.
- Lay the tortillas on your plates (3 per person).
- Top with the spiced beef, baby leaves, and a spoonful of slaw. TIP: Eat your tacos by hand - get stuck in!