Parmigiano and Parma Ham Pasta Puttanesca
with Tenderstem® Broccoli, Olives, Chilli Flakes and Rocket
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Parma Ham & Parmigiano Reggiano Filled Pasta
(Contains Milk, Egg, Cereals containing gluten May contain Mustard, Soya)
Chicken Stock Paste
Grated Hard Italian Style Cheese
(Contains Milk, Egg)
Not included in your delivery
Water for the Sauce
- Boil a full kettle.
- Cut the Tenderstem® broccoli into thirds.
- Pour the boiled water into a saucepan with 0.5 tsp salt. Bring back to the boil.
- Boil the ravioli and broccoli, 3-4 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Fry the tomato puree, 1-2 mins.
- Next, add the chicken stock paste, sugar and water (see pantry for both).
- Simmer, 1-2 mins.
- Reduce the heat. Stir through the butter (see pantry).
- Drain the ravioli and broccoli.
- Stir the ravioli, broccoli, olives and hard Italian style cheese into the sauce.
- Share between your bowls.
- Sprinkle over the chilli flakes.
- Serve with the rocket alongside. Drizzle over some oil to finish.