Pulled Pork Rogan Josh Curry
With Peas, Easy Rice, Naan and Yoghurt Drizzle
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Slow Cooked Pork
Rogan Josh Curry Paste
Curry Powder Mix
Chicken Stock Paste
(Contains Milk, Cereals containing gluten)
Steamed Basmati Rice
Greek Style Natural Yoghurt
Not included in your delivery
- Heat a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid on medium-high heat. Add the pork along with the juices from the packet.
- Stir in the rogan josh paste, curry powder, passata, chicken stock paste, sugar and water for the sauce (see pantry for both amounts).
- Bring to the boil, pop a lid on, lower the heat and simmer for 10-12 mins. IMPORTANT: Ensure the pork is piping hot throughout.
- A few mins before the pork is ready, halve the naans widthways, then toast in your toaster until golden.
- Squeeze the rice pouch to separate the grains. Tear a strip approx 2cm along the top. Microwave for 800W: 2 mins / 900W: 1 min 30 secs / 1000W: 1 min.
- Once the pork is ready, remove the lid and gently break it apart into chunks with a spoon. Stir in the peas and simmer until piping hot, 2-3 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper, then remove from the heat. Add a splash more water if needed.
- Serve the rice with the curry spooned over and the naan on the side (spread a little butter over the naan if you have any).
- Drizzle with the Greek yoghurt to finish.