Pulled Beef Ragu
with Fresh Tagliatelle and Garlic Bread
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Slow Cooked Beef
Red Wine Stock Paste
(Contains Cereals containing gluten)
Demi Garlic Baguettes
(Contains Cereals containing gluten May contain Sesame)
(Contains Cereals containing gluten, Egg May contain Mustard, Soya)
Grated Hard Italian Style Cheese
(Contains Milk, Egg)
Not included in your delivery
Water for the Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Heat a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid on medium-high heat. Add the beef and the juices from the packet. Stir in the passata, red wine stock paste, Worcester sauce, water for the sauce and sugar (see pantry for both).
- Simmer with the lid on until tender enough to shred with a fork, 10-15 mins. IMPORTANT: Ensure the beef is piping hot throughout.
- Meanwhile, place the garlic baguettes onto baking tray. Bake on the middle shelf, 10-15 mins.
- Once tender, remove the lid and shred the beef. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the tagliatelle. Simmer on low, 5-6 mins.
- Stir in the spinach, butter (see pantry) and half the cheese, until melted and piping hot, 1-2 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add a splash of water if it's too thick.
- Share the tagliatelle between your bowls.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
- Serve the garlic bread alongside.