Honey Gochujang Chicken Breast Tacos
with Sambal Slaw, Rocket and Peanuts
Looking for a super quick and tasty midweek dinner option? Try cooking up our Honey Gochujang Chicken Breast Tacos in just 15 minutes for a delicious and speedy meal.
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Diced Chicken Breast
(Contains Peanut May contain Nuts)
Plain Taco Tortillas
(Contains Cereals containing gluten)
Not included in your delivery
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Once hot, fry the chicken, 8-10 mins. Season with salt and pepper. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw meat. Cook so there's no pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, rice vinegar, sambal paste, olive oil and sugar (see pantry for both).
- Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Crush the peanuts in the unopened sachet.
- Once the chicken is cooked, stir the gochujang paste and honey (see pantry) into the pan.
- Remove from the heat.
- Microwave the tortillas for 850W: 50 secs / 750W: 1 min. If you don't have a microwave, just enjoy them cold.
- Transfer the tortillas to your serving plates.
- Spread on the mayo (see pantry).
- Top with some rocket, then the chicken and sambal slaw.
- Sprinkle over the peanuts to finish.