Super Quick Bulgogi Beef Noodles
with Mushrooms and Sesame Seeds
Named after Korea's most well-known BBQ dish, bulgogi sauce has a sweet and smoky flavour, thanks to its mix of soy, garlic, brown sugar and pear & apple purees. Bulgogi is a perfect match for rice and noodle dishes or even as a flavour driver in tacos.
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Thai Style Spice Blend
Egg Noodle Nest
(Contains Egg, Cereals containing gluten)
(Contains Cereals containing gluten, Soya)
Roasted White Sesame Seeds
(Contains Sesame May contain Nuts, Peanut)
Not included in your delivery
- Boil a full kettle.
- Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan on high heat.
- Once hot, fry the beef mince, mushrooms, Thai style spice mix (add less if you'd prefer things milder) and coleslaw mix, 5-6 mins.
- Break up the mince as it cooks.
- Meanwhile, pour the hot water into a saucepan with 1/4 salt.
- Boil the noodles, 3-4 mins.
- Once cooked, drain and run under cold water.
- Drain the fat from the beef.
- Season with salt and pepper. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and equipment after handling raw mince. Cook so there's no pink in the middle.
- Stir in the bulgogi, soy and ketchup (see pantry).
- Add the noodles. Toss to coat.
- Heat up, 1-2 mins.
- Taste and season if needed. Add a splash of water if needed.
- Share your bulgogi noodles between the serving bowls.
- Sprinkle over the sesame seeds.