Thai Inspired Pork and Noodle Stir-Fry
with Carrot and Green Beans
Looking for a super quick and tasty midweek dinner option? Try cooking up our Thai Inspired Pork and Noodle Stir-Fry in just 15 minutes for a delicious and speedy meal.
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Red Thai Style Paste
Egg Noodle Nest
(Contains Egg, Cereals containing gluten)
Not included in your delivery
Sugar for the Sauce
Water for the Sauce
- Boil a full kettle.
- Meanwhile, trim and halve the carrot. Slice into 1cm pieces.
- Trim and halve the green beans.
- Heat a frying pan on high heat (no oil).
- Once hot, fry the pork mince, green beans and carrot, 6-8 mins.
- Break up the mince as it cooks, then drain the fat. Season with salt and pepper. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw meat. Cook so there's no pink in the middle.
- Next, add the red Thai style paste to the pork. Stir-fry, 1 min.
- Meanwhile, pour the boiled into a saucepan with 1/4 tsp salt on high heat.
- Boil the noodles, 4 mins.
- Once cooked, drain and run under cold water.
- Add the noodles, ketjap manis, sugar and water for the sauce (see pantry for both). Stir together, then remove from the heat.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve in bowls.