Pork Gochujang Noodles
with Mushrooms and Salted Peanuts
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Egg Noodle Nest
(Contains Egg, Cereals containing gluten)
(Contains Cereals containing gluten, Soya)
(Contains Peanut May contain Nuts)
Not included in your delivery
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Boil a half-full kettle. Pour it into a saucepan with 0.25 tsp salt on high heat.
- Once hot, fry the pork mince and mushrooms, 5-6 mins. Break up the mince as it cooks, then drain the fat. Season with salt and pepper.
- IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw meat. Cook so there's no pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, boil the noodles, 3-4 mins.
- Once cooked, drain and run under cold water.
- Add the tomato puree, gochujang, honey and water for the sauce (see pantry for both) to the pork. Simmer, 1-2 mins.
- Next, stir the noodles through the pork mixture. Add a splash of water if it's a little too thick. Cook until noodles are piping hot.
- Share your gochujang pork noodles between bowls.
- Top with the peanuts