Smoky BBQ Bacon Spaghetti
with Spinach and Cheese
Looking for a super quick and tasty midweek dinner option? Try cooking up our Smoky BBQ Bacon Spaghetti in just 15 minutes for a delicious and speedy meal.
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
(Contains Cereals containing gluten)
Chicken Stock Paste
Grated Hard Italian Style Cheese
(Contains Milk, Egg)
Not included in your delivery
Water for the Sauce
- Boil a full kettle.
- Pour it into a saucepan with 1/2 tsp salt on high heat.
- Boil the spaghetti, 8 mins.
- Once cooked, drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan on high heat.
- Once hot, fry the bacon, 4-5 mins. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw meat. Cook it thoroughly.
- Add the passata, chipotle, chicken stock, sugar and water for the sauce (see pantry for both).
- Stir and bring to the boil. Simmer, 1-2 mins.
- Next, stir in the cooked pasta and spinach until piping hot, 1-2 mins.
- Mix in the BBQ sauce, butter (see pantry) and half the cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Share the spaghetti between your bowls.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese.