Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Tomato Sauce
with Pesto and Baby Leaf Salad
Looking for a super quick and tasty midweek dinner option? Try cooking up our Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Tomato Sauce in just 15 minutes for a delicious and speedy meal. Cosy up this winter with a comforting and hearty dish just like this one!
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Finely Chopped Tomatoes with Basil
Vegetable Stock Paste
Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli
(Contains Milk, Egg, Cereals containing gluten May contain Mustard, Soya)
Grated Hard Italian Style Cheese
(Contains Milk, Egg)
Baby Leaf Mix
Not included in your delivery
- Boil a full kettle.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the chopped tomatoes, basil, vegetable stock paste and sugar (see pantry).
- Bring to the boil.
- Simmer, 3-4 mins.
- Meanwhile, pour the boiled water into another saucepan with 1/2 tsp salt.
- Boil the ravioli, 3 mins.
- Drain and pop back in the pan.
- Drizzle with oil and stir through.
- When the sauce is ready, season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the butter (see pantry).
- Remove from the heat.
- Share the ravioli between your bowls.
- Spoon over the tomato and basil sauce.
- Drizzle over the pesto, then sprinkle on the cheese.
- Serve the salad on the side with a drizzle of olive oil.