Quick, delicious and easy to prep, this sizzling stir-fry will be on the table in 25 minutes. Made from fermented soybeans, yellow bean sauce is a salty sauce frequently used in Asian cooking, and is the show-stopping flavour in tonight’s recipe. Bursting with fresh zingy flavours and packed with fresh good-for-you ingredients, this easy recipe will take your stir-fry game to the next level.
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites.
Tenderstem Broccoli ®
Diced Chicken Thigh
Egg Noodle Nest(ContainsEgg, Gluten)
Soy Sauce(ContainsGluten, Soya)
Yellow Bean Sauce(ContainsSoya)
• Boil your kettle. • Trim the ends off the spring onions and finely slice. • Cut the broccoli into thirds. • Toss the chicken and cornflour together in a bowl to coat.
• Add the boiling water (amount specified in the ingredient list), to a large saucepan with a pinch of salt and bring back to the boil. • Cook the noodles and broccoli, 3-4 mins. • Drain the contents in a colander and leave to the side.
• Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan (or wok) with a splash of oil over medium-high heat. • Add the chicken and stir-fry until golden and cooked through, 7-10 mins. The chicken is cooked when it is no longer pink in the middle.
• Add the spring onion, garlic and ginger to the pan and stir-fry for 1 minute. • Add the soy sauce, yellow bean sauce, rice vinegar and a splash of water and mix everything together.
• Add the drained noodles and broccoli to the chicken pan and warm everything through for a further minute. • Lightly bash the cashew nuts inside the packet so they break into little pieces.
• Divide the stir-fry between your bowls and top with the cashew nut pieces. Enjoy!