Quick, delicious and easy to prep, this sizzling stir-fry will be on the table in 25 minutes. Made from fermented soybeans, yellow bean sauce is a salty sauce frequently used in Asian cooking, and is the show-stopping flavour in tonight’s recipe. Bursting with fresh zingy flavours and packed with fresh good-for-you ingredients, this easy recipe will take your stir-fry game to the next level.
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the conflict in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Tenderstem Broccoli ®
Diced Chicken Thigh
Egg Noodle Nest(ContainsEgg, Cereals containing Gluten)
Soy Sauce(ContainsCereals containing Gluten, Soya)
Yellow Bean Sauce(ContainsSoya)
• Boil your kettle. • Trim the ends off the spring onions and finely slice. • Cut the broccoli into thirds. • Toss the chicken and cornflour together in a bowl to coat.
• Add the boiling water (amount specified in the ingredient list), to a large saucepan with a pinch of salt and bring back to the boil. • Cook the noodles and broccoli, 3-4 mins. • Drain the contents in a colander and leave to the side.
• Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan (or wok) with a splash of oil over medium-high heat. • Add the chicken and stir-fry until golden and cooked through, 7-10 mins. The chicken is cooked when it is no longer pink in the middle.
• Add the spring onion, garlic and ginger to the pan and stir-fry for 1 minute. • Add the soy sauce, yellow bean sauce, rice vinegar and a splash of water and mix everything together.
• Add the drained noodles and broccoli to the chicken pan and warm everything through for a further minute. • Lightly bash the cashew nuts inside the packet so they break into little pieces.
• Divide the stir-fry between your bowls and top with the cashew nut pieces. Enjoy!