Easy King Prawn and Chorizo Tagliatelle
with Parmigiano Reggiano and Garlic Baguette
Deliciously easy to cook, it only takes 3 steps to put this Easy King Prawn and Chorizo Tagliatelle on the table. Combine our chef-approved shortcuts and simple instructions to make a restaurant quality dinner that's as easy as 1-2-3!
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Demi Garlic Baguettes
(Contains Cereals containing gluten May contain Sesame)
Red Wine Jus Paste
(Contains Sulphites, Celery)
(Contains Cereals containing gluten, Egg May contain Mustard, Soya)
Not included in your delivery
Water for the Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Place the garlic baguettes onto baking tray. Bake on the middle shelf, 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a saucepan on high heat.
- Once hot, fry the chorizo and prawns for 2 mins. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw prawns.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Stir in the creme fraiche, passata, red wine jus paste, sugar and water for the sauce (see pantry for both).
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Stir in the tagliatelle. Simmer, 5-6 mins. IMPORTANT: Cook so the prawns are pink outside and opaque inside.
- Next, stir in half the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Add a splash of water if needed.
- Share the tagliatelle between your bowls.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
- Slice and serve the garlic baguettes alongside.