Bulgogi Chicken Stir-Fry
with Noodles and Green Beans
Looking for a super quick and tasty midweek dinner option? Try cooking up our Bulgogi Chicken Stir-Fry in just 15 minutes for a delicious and speedy meal.
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
(May contain Celery)
Diced Chicken Thigh
Egg Noodle Nest
(Contains Egg, Cereals containing gluten)
(Contains Cereals containing gluten, Soya)
- Boil a full kettle. Pour it into a saucepan with 1/4 tsp salt on high heat.
- Slice the pepper into strips.
- Cut the lime into wedges.
- Trim the green beans.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Once hot, fry the chicken, 8-10 mins. Season with salt and pepper. IMPORTANT: Wash hands and utensils after handling raw meat. Cook so there's no pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, boil the green beans and noodles, 3-4 mins.
- Once cooked, drain and run under cold water.
- Next, add the pepper to the pan and fry, 3-4 mins.
- Stir in the bulgogi and soy and fry, 1-2 mins.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pan. Toss to coat and warm through, 1-2 mins.
- Add a splash of water if it's dry.
- Share the chicken noodles between your bowls.
- Serve with a lime wedge on the side for squeezing over.