Peanut Chicken Breast and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Looking for a super quick and tasty midweek dinner option? Try cooking up our Peanut Chicken Breast and Broccoli Stir-Fry in just 15 minutes for a delicious and speedy meal.
Boxes and ingredients are packed in facilities that handles Peanut, Nuts, Sesame, Fish, Crustaceans, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Celery, Soya, Gluten and Sulphites. Due to the war in Ukraine, it has been necessary to substitute sunflower oil with rapeseed oil in some products without a label change. The FSA have advised that allergic reactions to rapeseed oil are rare.
Diced Chicken Breast
Egg Noodle Nest
(Contains Egg, Cereals containing gluten)
(Contains Cereals containing gluten, Soya)
(Contains Peanut May contain Nuts)
Not included in your delivery
Water for the Sauce
- Boil a full kettle. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Fry the chicken, 8-10 mins. IMPORTANT: Wash your hands and equipment after handling raw chicken and its packaging. The chicken is cooked when no longer pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, cut the lime into wedges (see ingredients for amount). Halve any larger broccoli florets.
- When your kettle has boiled, pour the water for the sauce (see ingredients for amount) into a measuring jug.
- Add the ketjap manis, soy sauce and peanut butter to the jug. Whisk your peanut sauce together.
- Pour the rest of the boiling water into a saucepan on high heat. Boil the noodles and broccoli, 4 mins, then drain. TIP: Run the noodles and veg under cold water to stop them sticking together and keep the veg vibrant.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the peanut sauce, cooked noodles and broccoli. Stir together.
- Add a splash of water if you feel it needs it.
- Add a squeeze of lime juice, then taste and add salt, pepper and more lime juice if needed.
- Serve the stir-fry between your bowls. Sprinkle over the chilli flakes to finish (add less if you'd prefer things milder).
- Serve with any remaining lime wedges for squeezing over.